Preferred Apartment Communities is focused on maintaining the health and safety of our associates, residents, tenants, and communities during this time of uncertainty. The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly affected us all; below is a comprehensive list of proactive steps we are taking as an organization. We wish you all health and safety and we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. We will control what we can control by updating our operational policies as needed.
- Reopened most of our leasing offices* while promoting social distancing practices at our Multifamily and Student Housing communities. *In accordance with state and local mandates or restrictions.
- Reopening amenity spaces responsibly and in accordance with state and local mandates or restrictions.
- Introducing video call technology and self-guided tour options to provide uninterrupted customer service for our residents and visitors.
- Installing hand sanitizer stations in all interior amenity areas.
- Reinforcing our thorough sanitation protocols at all assets in our portfolio.
- Halting all non-essential business travel.
- Utilizing video communications through our IT Platform, Microsoft Teams.
To Our Residents:
PAC is working to make it easier for our residents to stay home during this time. To that end, we've eliminated the convenience fee for making rent payments via ACH on our resident portals. There is no need to leave your home to deliver a check for April or May rent payments. Concerned about rent? Here's how the government can help.